Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Works for me Wednesday



If your kids are anything like mine they LOVE juice. There's a rule in my house, you have to drink a cup of milk with each meal if you want to have juice with your snack. I don't give them straight juice either... I cut it with water ALOT! My daughter is to the age where she gets upset if she sees me putting water in her cup before her juice. So..................... I bought 2 rather large pitchers. I take one can of Juicy Juice and divide it between the two. Then I fill them the rest of the way up with water. I make sure to do this when the kids are sleeping so they don't see!!! There you have it.... cut juice without the hassle!!

For more Works for Me Wednesday tips visit Rocks In My Dryer!!

1 comment: