Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

About Me...

I am a SAHM to two beautiful children ages 3 and 1. My daughter attends school during the week so that leaves my son and I on our own. My son has been diagnosed as being developmentally delayed and having sensory processing disorder. We have 2 therapists that come to our house through the Early Steps program. We also go to speech and occupational therapy at Women's and Children's Hospital. We are hoping that through early intervention he will catch up to his peers and hopefully overcome a lot of his symptoms.
My significant other is often away from home majority of the week. Things get hard but I always try and remember that God doesn't give you more than He thinks you can handle!

Just a run down of who I will be talking about:
Piggy = SO
Adi = DD
KK = DS

No comments:

Post a Comment