Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Sunday, March 29, 2009

As if I don't have enough to take care of....

Piggy decides we need these:


Of course he says "they're for the kids". Yeah, sure they are cute now but what the heck is he going to do with them when they get bigger. I'm not sure he thought that far ahead. He says he will eat them. Uhm..... I'm talking about the stage when they outgrow the box they are in but are not yet big enough to do anything with?! We aren't a big egg eating family so that route probably won't happen. I refuse to have them run lose in my yard. He says he'll put them in the back fence. I remind him that they can fly (or at least get enough air to make it over the fence!). I suppose they can stay until they get bigger. Then Piggy will be calling the friend that convinced him they were a good idea. He will be coming get them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment