Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Am I the only one?

Please tell me I'm not the only person with a significant other who does this:



Can you see what's in there? Yes, it's a crawfish sack... NO it's not crawfish!

How about now:



Yes, that is what Piggy decided to do last night. Here is his total haul for the night:



He says it was a slow night, still looks like a lot to me!

Sometimes I wish I ate more of the things that he hunted (think duck, squirrel, rabbit, FROGS, etc) I have eaten all of the previous things before. I think most people who live in South Louisiana have eaten them. Whether or not they were aware of what they were eating at the time is another story. For now I'll stick to fish, shrimp, and crabs. I eat deer, I wish he was into that.

1 comment:

  1. No, you're not the only one! I used to go "frogging" with my boyfriend, way back in high school. The things we do for love!
    Eating them, is another story. Fish shrimp, and crabs sound good to me, too.

    ReplyDelete