Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My 'Plan'

I've decided I want to try something for a few months. Instead of focusing so much on budgeting I am going to start focusing more on planning. I am hoping that by doing more planning other things will begin to fall into place. I realized that I was putting all of my effort into budgeting and getting good deals, etc.... BUT what good is a basket full of cheap groceries if you can't put them together with the things you have at home to make a complete meal!?!? We would end up having to go back to the store and in the end we spent more money that we would have, had I just planned ahead of time.



I am going to try and be more faithful to menu planning. I make the plan and I try to stick to it but for some reason by the end of the week it just falls apart. I am going to start planning breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning snack, afternoon snack, and something for Piggy to bring for lunch. Good luck to me!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment