Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh My Gosh... It's SNOWING!!!

Here in south Louisiana we have SNOW. Not the normal 'Louisiana snow' *icy rain* but actual SNOW!!!!!!








On a different note, KK has been battling staph infections. Yesterday they decided to lance one to test it and see what the deal is. I NEVER want to have to do that again. He SCREAMED!!!!!! I've never had one but I'm sure it's painful. I should probably mention, it was on his bottom so sitting down was not a very pleasant task for him. After fighting to get his prescription filled we came home and I gave him some pain medicine. This is how he looked after it kicked in.


And to end this.. I am going have my ultrasound this afternoon. We are hoping for a GIRL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment