Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I guess I took an unintentional blogging break. Piggy got home Easter Sunday in the late afternoon. Since then we have been finishing up the last minute 'to dos' before baby comes as well as enjoying our last few days as a family of 4.

Thursday KK started with a nasty cough and stuffy nose, he has since infected the entire house. Adi got over it pretty quickly. He is still suffering. I woke up with it yesterday and it seems it got to Piggy yesterday evening.

Hopefully we will all be better before baby comes! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. I will be 39 weeks Tuesday, hoping for SOME progress but not too much. Adi's first dance revue is Wednesday night. Anytime after that would be great! :)

I plan on trying to post our weekly menu tomorrow morning. It will be rather simple since we have dress rehearsals Monday and Tuesday night then the revue Wednesday night. I hope everyone had a great weekend, and to those of you who live near me, don't go crazy with the kids cooped up in the house!!! (I don't know about your yard but ours is SOAKED!)

No comments:

Post a Comment