Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spring Cleaning: Update


I have been making progress I promise!! I planned on uploading some more pics today but there's this problem...... Piggy had to go on a job for work, in another COUNTRY and decided to take the camera with him. He is supposed to be back Wednesday night'ish so I will try to update with pictures sometime Thursday!
I tackled the mountain of laundry and have managed to keep up with it.
I want to rearrange the living room. I need Piggy to move the entertainment center. I will dust it then. (I'm a little scared to see what is under/behind that thing!)
The dishes WERE washed and 'up to date' but I came down with a virus Friday and fell behind again, I will be working on that again. (Isn't it amazing how fast they pile up as soon as your sink is clean!?!)
I am still working on the bookshelf and the desk. Oh, and I need some kind of organizational plan for that cabinet. It's the first flat surface when you walk in the house so EVERYTHING ends up there! That's still on my to-do list as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment