Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kitchen's DONE!

Okay.. I finally finished the kitchen!!! It took a while but I think it's as good as it's going to get!

I was hoping to put away the dishes before taking the picture but I knew if I waited 1 of 2 things would have happened.


  1. I would forget OR

  2. The kitchen would be destroyed again and I would NEVER get a picture!

So.... without anymore delay here is my cleanER kitchen :)

The pile of stuff on the cabinet all the way to the left is Piggy's.... It has been sitting there a while waiting for him to go through it. I moved all of the kids magnets to the side of the fefrigerator.. It looks so plain now, Adi says "It isn't pretty anymore" Anyways there it is.. I bet by tonight the 'short cabinet' will be covered AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment