Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Thursday, July 10, 2008

No Yelling Day 3

Okay, so I am a little late getting this up. Yesterday was the worse day thus far. I really lost it when I was on the phone with the hospital trying to schedule KK's EEG. It was as though both kids knew I was having a really important conversation and decided to do everything in their power to prevent me from hearing!! After that incident the rest of the day went pretty smoothly.

Adi has been testing me daily by refusing to take a nap. I know she NEEDS one because by 5pm she is whiny and running into everything! When it comes time to take one though she can think of a million reasons not to stay in bed. By the time I get her to lay still it's time to wake up!!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing what you can!!! I have started trying not to scream since reading your post, but I'm failing miserably. I will need to take baby steps to eliminate screaming. I'm also like you in that I'm alot calmer when I have to deal with major issues but I scream at the little things. I need to work harder on that one.

    You sound just like me!!!

    ReplyDelete