I think it has finally hit me that I will have 3 kids in about 3 months. Crystal at Biblical Womanhood is doing a series on regaining structure in her home. Her first step is to stick to her morning routine. You can read more about it here. I figure it can't hurt to try and follow along with her.
Here is my proposed morning routine:
1) 5:45 Up and out of bed, eat breakfast
2) Light exercise for about 20 minutes
3) Get dressed and make myself 'presentable' ;)
4) Get Adi's clothes out and make sure all of her school work is together
5) At 6:30 get Adi up and ready for school
6) Adi catches the bus around 7:10
7) Start a load of laundry
8) Get breakfast ready for KK
I have some ideas for scheduling the rest of the day but I want to get this down before I go on to the next step.