Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So I'm Not Lazy!

Or at least not THAT lazy!! This pregnancy has been so exhausting. I have a hard time getting up in the morning and I feel like I can never get going during the day. I figured it was part of being pregnant having two young children to deal with and just kept my mouth shut. I didn't need anyone saying I was being whiney!

I went do my routine bloodwork last Thursday (including my glucose test YUCK!). Friday I had to bring Adi to the doctor, while I was gone my OBs office called. They never called on my cell and I didn't check the caller ID until after their office was closed for the day. Over the weekend I felt HORRIBLE. I felt like I couldn't breathe, I was weak, dizzy, the works. Monday morning I called the doctor first thing in the morning. The nurse/midwife told me that I am severly anemic. I explained what was going on that weekend and she said that could very well be caused by the anemia. They prescribed iron supplements to take in addition to my prenatals. Today is day 2 and while I don't feel like I have anymore energy I also don't feel like I am going to pass out!

I can't wait for the nesting to kick in! I want to get some meals and snacks in the freezer before the baby comes. I am doing what I can to save my sanity those first few months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment