Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kind of Boring Day

After the weather we got early this morning the rest of the day was just B-O-R-I-N-G!!

KK had S/T at Women's and Children's, we went to Walgreens, and we went get Adi from school. Nothing at all afterwards!! I did manage to find the Gillette 2 in 1 Body Wash I have been searching for..... My Walgreens hasn't had any the last 2 times I went. I need to go back tomorrow and get my free one! Piggy loves that stuff! I sent him some offshore and he told me he wanted more!

Speaking of Piggy, he came home late Saturday night.. and he left late Tuesday night. No telling how long he will be gone this time. As much as I don't like being by myself I am thankful that we both have family in the area to help out if I need!

Hope you all have a nice night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment