Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Adi's last day of school was Friday. Now I will have both kids home 7 days a week. I've decided to start planning lunches and snack instead of just breakfast and dinner.

I will be the first to admit that we are by far not the healthiest eaters. I would like for us to be!!! Our pantry had lots and lots of processed, pre-packaged food. I can't bring myself to throw any of it away so I have decided that we will use it all then start buying more healthy alternatives and begin cooking from scratch more often.

With that being said, let't begin. As always breakfasts will be simple. *I'm not a morning person and I am way too tired to do complex meals that early in the day* I will throw in a few other things just to mix it up.

Breakfasts: cereal, oatmeal, grits, cinnamon rolls, and biscuits all served with fruit and milk

Lunches: trying to use up unhealthy foods

Snacks: yogurt, fruit, crackers with cheese

Dinner: Monday- BBQ, Tuesday - tacos, Wednesday - leftovers, Thursday - grilled chicken breasts, Friday - crawfish etoufee

For more menu ideas check out Orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment