Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF!!!

I don't know how some Moms manage to get it all done! I am at home with both kids today and it seems like the work is just piling up! I'm on my last load of laundry *for now, these kids dirty way too much clothes!* and now I'm staring at the pile of dishes in the sink. Oh how I wish we had a dishwasher!
We went to McDonald's for lunch today, I didn't have the energy to cook lunch :( I will start meal planning next week so I can be fully prepared!!
The kids are almost finished taking their naps so I wanted to post while I had a chance.
I worked on my price book today. Well, I don't know if I could actually call it a 'book'. I used index cards, and index card box, and A-Z dividers. I thought about using a notebook but I wasn't sure how I would be able to find what I was looking for.
I also started making my shopping list for next week. There is not much that I need, I try to stay well stocked with all of the basic necessities. So far I need bread, ham, liquid fabric softener, and milk. I hope they have some good sales this weekend so I can stock up on other things that we use often!

Total Spent for May: $608.61
Remaining to Spend: $1391.39

No comments:

Post a Comment