Search Our Very UN-Organized Life

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Just like before, breakfasts are simple and lunch is made with whatever is on hand!
This is Adi's last week of school so I guess I will have to start posting lunches next week!!
Monday:
  • Breakfast - cereal, fruit, milk
  • Dinner - shrimp & butter sauce (not at all healthy!!!)
Tuesday:
  • Breakfast - oatmeal, fruit, milk
  • Dinner - Sausage, rice, & gravy
Wednesday:
  • Breakfast - grits, fruit, milk
  • Dinner - Leftovers
Thursday:
  • Breakfast - cereal, fruit, milk
  • Dinner - Baked chicken
Friday:
  • Breakfast - oatmeal, fruit, milk
  • Dinner - Steak & Tomato Gravy
Piggy will be home Monday and Tuesday so I figured I would cook things he enjoys these two
days!
For more menu ideas check out Menu Plan Monday hosted by OrgJunkie!

1 comment:

  1. Steak and tomato gravy is one of my all time favorite foods! The shrimp sounds great too!

    ReplyDelete